Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
On the ocean planet Gardezza, deep beneath the Viscoid, a mysterious capsule is recovered from the Time War, and an equally mysterious stranger found within. The Doctor's reputation precedes him, even here… but can he be trusted?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Master - Derek Jacobi
- The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- Nius - Jacqueline King
- Osen - Deirdre Mullins
- Glortz - Mark Elstob
References[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor visited Gardezza before the Time War.
- In a flashback, the Master gets caught in a temporal whirlpool.
- Due to the crash, the Master's TARDIS is leaking temporal energy, resulting in time distortion.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Beneath the Viscoid can be listened to for free on the Big Finish website by digital download.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Master warns the Daleks that to assault his damaged TARDIS could potentially endanger the entire universe. (TV: The Pandorica Opens)
- Once again, the Master impersonates the Doctor because of his reputation as a "do-gooder". (AUDIO: Dominion)
- The Master is summoned back to Gallifrey. (AUDIO: The Devil You Know)
[edit | edit source]