It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Bell has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Vincent and the Doctor).
In-universe[edit | edit source]
As name of item[edit | edit source]
- Bell, a signalling device.
- Cloister Bell, an alarm bell in TARDISes.
- Die Glocke (Project Chronos), a Nazi-build teleportation device named "the Bell" in German.
As only name[edit | edit source]
- The Bell family (TV: The Idiot's Lantern)
- Chandler and Bell (TV: Everything Changes)
- Bell (Nightshade) (AUDIO: Nightshade)
As surname[edit | edit source]
- Alexander Graham Bell (TV: Father's Day)
- Carol Bell (TV: The Claws of Axos, The Mind of Evil, PROSE: The Face of the Enemy)
- Dorothy Bell (COMIC: Sins of the Father)
- Joseph Bell (TV: Tooth and Claw)
As song title[edit | edit source]
- "Daisy Bell" (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship)
- "Jingle Bells" (COMIC: Emperor of the Daleks!, TV: The Christmas Invasion, Voyage of the Damned)