Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Captain Jack Harkness - John Barrowman
- Ianto Jones - Gareth David-Lloyd
- Gwen Cooper - Eve Myles
- Owen Harper - Burn Gorman
- Toshiko Sato - Naoko Mori
- Steve Ross - Mac McDonald
- Andromeda - Lois Meleri Jones
- Val Ross - Mali Harries
- Frank Layton - Arthur Darvill
- Erin - Rhian Blundell
- Val's Assistant - Chris Rankin
- Davey Russell - Lloyd Meredith
- Grey - Jennifer Sims / Aled ap Steffan
- Ianto mentioned the Doctor.
- Steve Ross wrote The Outsiders' Manifesto, Tomorrow's Planet Today and Universal Passions.
- Erin said that the naan bread was great.
- The Greys mistakenly believed that Ianto's trouser press was an alien artefact.
- Gwen used a Belitrusca stun wand on the Greys.
- This marks the first time all five members of the original Torchwood main cast have been performed by their original actors together since Exit Wounds in 2008.
- This story takes place in-between Something Borrowed and Fragments.
- The team mention the last time that the Rift was opened. (TV: End of Days)
- Owen mentions being undead, as well as 'King of the Weevils.' (TV: Dead Man Walking, A Day in the Death)
- Jack says he has been out among the stars and agrees that humanity's future is out among them; he later tells Val that he's travelled in time and space. (TV: The Empty Child et al.)
- Jack and Ianto discuss Jack's recent time with the Doctor. (TV: Utopia, The Sound of Drums, Last of the Time Lords)
- Once again, citizens of both Cardiff and London display knowledge of the existence of Torchwood, something Gwen bemoans as they are meant to be a secret organisation. (TV: Everything Changes, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang)
- Toshiko has been hacking UNIT, which Jack says is "naughty." (TV: Fragments)
- Owen notes that Jack has left Torchwood Three several times now. (TV: End of Days; AUDIO: The Conspiracy, Serenity)
- Gwen mentions the last time that the Rift was open and the number of casualties there were. (TV: End of Days)
- Gwen lists Cell 114, (TV: Sleeper; AUDIO: Serenity) the Nostrovites, (TV: Something Borrowed) and the Cybermen (TV: Army of Ghosts / Doomsday, Cyberwoman) to Andromeda as reasons why Torchwood does what they do.
- Owen can't get an erection. (TV: Dead Man Walking)
Cover gallery Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.