to be added
- Iris and her companion Jenny helped the Second Doctor defeat the Dalek Supreme on Marlion.
- The Eighth Doctor suggests that Iris is an invention of Faction Paradox.
- MIAOW are mentioned.
- The story contains a bibliography at the end explaining the various stories to which Iris and the Doctor refer to throughout their adventure.
- The Eighth Doctor's encounter with Iris on Hyspero is mentioned. (PROSE: The Scarlet Empress)
- Iris' adventure with the Second Doctor and Jenny Winterleaf in the diamond mines of Marlion is mentioned. (PROSE: Verdigris)
- The Eighth Doctor says he can't remember if he had a mother or if he was created out of a gene-splicing machine. (TV: Doctor Who, PROSE: Lungbarrow)
- Iris claims that it was she who was present on the Dalek city and not the Doctor. However Iris' version of events involved the Daleks experimenting with hallocinogens and weird sex. (TV: The Daleks)
- The events of TV: Time-Flight and Arc of Infinity are mentioned.
- The Doctor recalls the events of AUDIO: The Land of the Dead and AUDIO: The Stones of Venice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.