Avatars of the Intelligence was the first novel published in The Lucy Wilson Mysteries series. The series was created by Shaun Russell and Andy Frankham-Allen as a spin-off of the Lethbridge-Stewart series of books.
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Lucy Wilson
- Hobo Kostinen
- Albert Wilson
- Tamara Wilson
- Nick Wilson
- Conall Lethbridge-Stewart
- Dame Anne Bishop
- Hobo's father
- Nick goes to Nottingham University.
- Lucy talks to Nick on Skype.
- Albert listens to Where is the Love? by the Black Eyed Peas on BBC Radio 2.
- At the celebration of the Brigadier's life, a trailer shows him with several men: a man with the white hair of a wizard, one with a long scarf, another with a bow tie, one wearing a cricket pullover, and one with a recorder. In addition to the men he is also pictured with a beautiful woman with shoulder-length blonde hair.
- This book received an exclusive initial release, available to order direct from the publishers in August 2017, before releasing to the general public on 28 March 2018. 
- Lucy remembers the story her grandfather told her of monsters in the London Underground. (TV: The Web of Fear)
- Anne Bishop tells Lucy that the Great Intelligence once used rats in its plans. (PROSE: Times Squared)
- Lucy is given a 'time ring' by Anne Bishop, which enables her to travel in time. It contains a gem, which is in fact a kontron crystal, and was a family heirloom which once belonged to both Edward and Lyndon Travers. (PROSE: Night of the Intelligence, Travers & Wells)
- The picture Lucy finds of her and Hobo meeting Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart is recalled by Owain Vine in PROSE: Night of the Intelligence.
- In exactly 92 years, an indirect descendant of Lucy also manages to get a time machine, (PROSE: Transit) but she builds it instead. (PROSE: Transit, Set Piece, The Also People)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.