- You may be looking for the technique used during the War in Heaven.
Army of One was the seventh release of the BBC Torchwood audio stories.
Washington DC, post-Miracle. The city has been hit by a spate of very unusual serial killings. The victims are different ages and genders and the locations vary, but each body has one thing in common – it has been reduced to a dried-up, dessicated husk.
Special Agent Lucas Avery has dealt with some tricky puzzles in his time, but this is stranger than anything he's ever encountered. His one lead is a pair of names: 'Gwen' and 'Rhys'...
For Gwen Cooper and Rhys Williams, still recovering from the recent, traumatic events that shook the world, life is about to get difficult and dangerous again. For it's not just Homeland Security on their trail, but something else – something alien, terrifying and deadly...
- Gwen Cooper
- Rhys Williams
- Anwen Williams
- Lucas Avery
- Sergeant Ryan
- Ginger Rhys
- Riess Burlingame
- Avery calls Rex Matheson.
- Torchwood has a safety deposit box that includes hundreds of thousands of Euros, American and Australian dollars, pounds and yen as an emergency back-up.
- Lucas Avery has served reconnaissance missions in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Ryan used a retcon pill on Rhys.
- Rhys says that many Americans mistake his accent for a Australian or South African one.
- Rhys does not consider himself to be religious.
- Rhys watches Bob the Builder with Anwen.
- Rhys listens to the song Ace of Spades by Motörhead.
- The interrogation room features posters of Dora the Explorer, Handy Manny and Scooby-Doo, and Fisher-Price and Buzz Lightyear toys.
- Rhys compares Captain Jack to Han Solo.
- Gwen and Rhys are still in the United States. (TV: The Blood Line)
- Gwen is planning to give Sarah Drummond a small fortune to help make her life better. (TV: Escape to LA)
- Esther's death and the death of Gwen's father are mentioned. (TV: The Blood Line)