Another Man's Shoes was the third audio story in God Among Us 2.
Someone's playing a terrible trick on Torchwood. But who will win?
At six o'clock in the morning, Ng is awoken by a scream from Tyler's room and finds that his body has been switched with Norton's. She calls Yvonne, who has switched bodies with Andy, and Mr Colchester, who has switched with Jack. Whilst Norton heads out into Cardiff and Tyler chases him, Yvonne decides to go to Andy's performance review. Jack tries to tell Colin about the body swap but, upon realising that it is Colin's birthday, he decides not to.
Andy arrives at the Hub and Ng tells him to make tea. Tyler follows Norton to a menswear shop and have sex in the changing rooms. Yvonne meets Mrs Davenport, who is not impressed by her excessive preparation for the meeting. Jack takes Colin to a number of rooftops before feeding ducks in the rain, although he forgot bread. He receives a text from Antonio's about a reservation. Tyler and Norton are walked in on by Jay, whom Norton invites to have sex with him.
Yvonne, who is smoking a cigar, is called by Andy before stabbing Mrs Davenport with liquid retcon. Ng hears the jingle of an ice cream van, a message from God, and leaves the Hub. Yvonne tries to make her second meeting with Mrs Davenport go well, but she is unimpressed by the lack of effort that she has put into preparing, prompting Yvonne to retcon her again.
Jack takes Colin to Antonio's but a waiter tells him that there is no reservation under the name "Colchester". Jack attempts to threaten and guilt the waiter, who finds that the reservation is instead under Colin's name. Tyler calls the Hub and speaks to Andy, who calls his phone to find Norton having sex. Andy is called by Roy, who wants to meet with Yvonne at Bide-a-Wee Care Home on Cathedral Road, and Yvonne has her third meeting with Mrs Davenport and is told that she is too sure of herself. She retcons her for a final time. In the restaurant toilets, Jack finds Mr Colchester and convinces him to let him carry on with the pretence for Colin's birthday. Mr Colchester texts Jack his itinerary.
Tyler finds Norton and berates him for his sexual antics. Norton invites Jay around and proposes to him. Ng finds God in an ice cream van. Andy arrives at the care home and learns of the Evolved technology and of Yvonne's true allegiance to the Committee. God tells Ng that she was behind the body swap and that it was a test for Torchwood. Yvonne has her meeting with Mrs Davenport a fourth time and admits her shortcomings, which turns out to be just what was needed. Jay rejects Norton's proposal and Tyler comforts him at a bar. Ng refuses to pass judgement on Torchwood and Mr Colchester finds her alone in the van. They switch of the Evolved tech.
Jack and Colin return home, having used Rift corridors to visit other worlds when the body swap is undone. Mr Colchester is pleased to hear that Colin had a good birthday. Tyler and Norton decide to be friends and Norton wishes Jay a happy life. Andy confronts Yvonne about her association with the Committee but she refuses to answer his questions, resulting in him storming out. He bumps into God in the street and repeats his mother's saying of the world ending the day that one stops believing that it will stop raining. God ruminates on this.
- Captain Jack Harkness - John Barrowman
- Yvonne Hartman - Tracy-Ann Oberman
- Ng - Alexandria Riley
- Mr Colchester - Paul Clayton
- Tyler Steele - Jonny Green
- Andy Davidson - Tom Price
- and Norton Folgate - Samuel Barnett
- God - Jacqueline King
- The Committee - David Warner
- Colin Colchester-Price - Ramon Tikaram
- Jay - Ché Francis
- Waiter - Richard Henderson
- Andrea Davenport - Rakie Ayola
- South Wales Police are sorting things out after the "messy merger" with 3Sol.
- Andy used to do his grandmother's eye shadow.
- Colin mentions Christmas.
- Andy mentions Fiona.
- Ng puts the results of her scan of Norton into Metatraxis to see if she can find a biotrace of what is happening.
- Ng takes three sugars in her tea, having recently developed a sweet tooth.
- Tyler wears tracksuit bottoms.
- Mrs Davenport works for the Independent Office for Police Conduct.
- Jack mentions the Plains of Carthac and the Maxima System.
- Yvonne smokes a cigar.
- Jack takes Colin to Antonio's.
- Norton has been in Cardiff for weeks.
- Brain damage can be caused if somebody is retconned more than four times.
- Mr Colchester wakes up in Jack's body naked, covered in confetti with seven Penashi. Penashi are carnivorous if they are not satisfied after mating.
- Norton uses poppers.
- Norton has got carpet burn from having sex.
- Jay sends Norton vegetable emojis.
- God offers Ng an ice lolly and a choc-ice.
- Tyler gives Norton a cocktail.
- Mr Colchester and Colin wear kimonos in the evening.
- Jack and Colin drink champagne. Colin says that bubbles always go to Mr Colchester's head.
- Norton says he was getting vertigo from being in Tyler's body.
- Yvonne drinks Prosecco.
- Andy's mention of Fiona rather than Felicity implies either an error or a change in Prime Minister.
- At the beginning of Yvonne's second meeting, Mrs Davenport says that she belonged to the Independent Bureau for Police Conduct.
- Jack does not want to go into why but tells Ng that waking up beside Colin is especially awkward. (AUDIO: See No Evil, Night Watch)
- Norton says "the 21st century really is when everything changes" after finding himself in Tyler's body. (TV: Everything Changes etc.)
- Andy mentions "the whole shooting-an-unarmed-man thing last year". (AUDIO: The Empty Hand)
- The police went through a messy merger with 3Sol. (AUDIO: The Empty Hand)
- Colin mentions how Mr Colchester made him a widower. (AUDIO: Future Pain)
- Andy cannot forgive Ng for what she did to Gwen. (AUDIO: Aliens & Sex & Chips & Gravy, Herald of the Dawn)
- Mrs Davenport says that the blame for Andy's shooting was placed largely on Cardiff's former mayor. (AUDIO: Herald of the Dawn)
- Watching Norton being "slutty" in his body reminds Tyler of how he used to be. (AUDIO: Changes Everything, Night Watch, etc.)
- Ng asks God what happened to Orr. (AUDIO: Night Watch)
- Andy remembers when Norton took him to meet the Committee. (AUDIO: Ghost Mission)
- Retcon burns out the brain after continued use. (TV: They Keep Killing Suzie)
- The body swap is caused by Evolved technology. (AUDIO: Forgotten Lives)
- Torchwood is always claiming they have to be ready. (TV: Everything Changes etc.)