It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Andromeda was a name common to several things. Particularly confusingly, it referenced at least three quite distinct astronomical phenomena.
- Andromeda (constellation), a constellation — home to the so-called "sleepers", as well as Sabalom Glitz — which was very remote to Earth (TV: The Trial of a Time Lord)
- Andromeda (galaxy), a galaxy proximate to the Milky Way, home to the Wirrn and other species and to which humans eventually travelled. (TV: The Ark in Space et al.)
- Andromeda (planet), the planet on which Castrovalva was located — at least according to the Master's fictional alteration of the TARDIS information system. (TV: Castrovalva)
- Andromedan Phylox Series, the astronomical phenomenon mostly comprised of the planet of the same name.
- Andromedan, the demonym for beings from the constellation of Andromeda.