- You may be looking for art department crew member of the same name.
Smith submitted his work to more than one Doctor Who script editor. They replied with "positive criticism". Finally he sent The Planet that Slept, which became Full Circle.
Shortly afterwards, he became a police officer, spending a long time in that career.
Smith was approached by Big Finish and displayed interest in writing for them. Because he had started the trilogy with Full Circle, they asked him to write a Companion Chronicles story set in E-Space. The Invasion of E-Space was released in October 2010.
Smith remains a great fan of Doctor Who, and still attends "Big Finish Day", a UK convention dedicated to the Doctor Who audio CD dramas he has written for.
- 1 Credits
- 1.1 Television
- 1.2 Novels
- 1.3 Short stories
- 1.4 Audio
- 1.4.1 Doctor Who Main Range
- 1.4.2 The Lost Stories
- 1.4.3 The Fourth Doctor Adventures
- 1.4.4 Classic Doctors, New Monsters
- 1.4.5 The War Doctor
- 1.4.6 Dalek Universe
- 1.4.7 The First Doctor Adventures
- 1.4.8 The Early Adventures
- 1.4.9 The Third Doctor Adventures
- 1.4.10 Destiny of the Doctor
- 1.4.11 The Companion Chronicles
- 1.4.12 Short Trips
- 1.4.13 UNIT: The New Series
- 1.4.14 UNIT: Nemesis
- 1.4.15 The Robots
- 2 External links
The Scientific Secrets of Doctor Who
Doctor Who Main Range
The Lost Stories
The Fourth Doctor Adventures
- The Movellan Grave
- The Sons of Kaldor
- The Sinestran Kill
- The Quest of the Engineer
- The Tribulations of Thadeus Nook