Aspects of production covered Edit
- The making of the television story The End of the World.
- The realisation of Lady Cassandra.
Additional topics covered Edit
- The history of monsters in the show was covered.
People interviewed Edit
- Colin Baker
- Tom Baker
- Yasmin Bannerman
- Charlie Bluett
- Keith Boak
- Will Cohen
- Russell T Davies
- Peter Davison
- Christopher Eccleston
- Alex Fort
- Euros Lyn
- Paul Perrott
- Chris Petts
- Billie Piper
- Elisabeth Sladen
Music list Edit
- "2001 A Space Odyssey" by Richard Strauss/City of Prague Orchestra, Album: The Cult Files
- "Burana - You Are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker, Album: That Loving Vol. 5
- "People Are Strange" by The Doors, Album: The Best Of The Doors
- "Love Theme" by Vangelis, Album: Blade Runner Soundtrack
- "Nobody Does It Better" by Aimee Mann, Album: The David Arnold James Bond Project
- Camera - Eric Huyton, Nick Jardine, John Podpadec, Andy Smith
- Sound - Paul Baker, Richard Maxwell, Kevin Meredith, Les Mowbray, Graham Ross
- Runners - Maxine Hughes, Hannah Williams
- Junior Researcher - Alexander Gratton
- Researchers - Geoff Evans, Zoë Rushton, Stephen Thomas
- Production Secretary - Hannah Simpson
- Production Co-ordinator - Caroline Harris
- Production Managers - Catherine Gosling
- Editors - Tim Dawson, Ian Hunt, Rob Mansell, Ian Pitch
- Colourist - Jon Everett
- Dubbing - Peter Jeffreys
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Russell T Davies, Julie Gardner, Mal Young
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
- Produced & Directed by - Adam Page
Elements retained in Cut Down Edit
to be added
Home video releases Edit
The "Cut Down" version of the episode is available on the Doctor Who: The Complete First Series DVD box set.
- ↑ Episode 2 : Aliens: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. bbc.co.uk. Retrieved on 5 January 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.