The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Aspects of production covered[edit | edit source]
- Filming all of the monster performers for the large-scale Underhenge scene where the Alliance arrive.
- Stunt performers doing the horse riding sequences.
- How the lighting team had to plan their lighting around the plot point of being only torch-lit (due to the Roman period).
- Tight and tense timing on filming the single daylight Stonehenge scene before it opened up to the public again.
- Design of the Underhenge, and how parts of the set were adapted from one of the Silurian sets.
- Getting Karen Gillan used to the flaming torches, for facing off against the Cybermen.
Additional topics covered[edit | edit source]
- The Pandorica speech and how it defines the Eleventh Doctor.
- The return of Rory, and how he's changed slightly as a person in the time since his apparent demise.
People interviewed[edit | edit source]
- Toby Haynes, Director, Episode 12
- Nicholas Briggs, Dalek Voice
- Alex Kingston, Professor River Song
- Karen Gillan, Amy Pond
- Matt Smith, The Doctor
- Steven Moffat, Head Writer
- Peter Bennett, Producer
- Tristan Peatfield, Art Director
- Stephan Pehrsson, Director of Photography, Episode 12
- Danny Hargreaves, Special Effects Supervisor
- Arthur Darvill, Rory Williams
Music list[edit | edit source]
- "Don't Break the Red Tape" by The Enemy
- "Invaders Must Die" by The Prodigy
- "Galloping Home (from 'The Adventures of Black Beauty')" by Denis King
- "I See You Baby" by Groove Armada
- "Between Two Lungs" by Florence + the Machine
- "Early Morning Song" by Bridget St John
- "Underdog" by Kasabian
- "Teardrop" by Massive Attack
- "The Map Room/Dawn (from 'Raiders of the Lost Ark')" by City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra, Album: The Indiana Jones Trilogy - New Recordings Of The Classic Scores
- "This Fire" by Franz Ferdinand
- "Kiss with a Fist" by Florence + the Machine
- "I Am The Robot (My Robot Friend Remix)" by My Robot Friend
- "Rock That Body" by The Black Eyed Peas
- "Voice of Calm" by Paul Mottram, Album: Orchestral, Pastoral ANW 1364
- "Exogenesis: Symphony Part 3 (Redemption)" by Muse
- "Putcha In Da Graveyard" by Christopher Ashmore & Benjamin Marks, Album: Urban, Electronica & Hip Hop ANW 1438
- "Why Does It Always Rain on Me?" by Travis
- "Gorecki" by Lamb
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Graphics - Component Graphics
- Title Music - Slam & Saw Productions
- Camera - Aled Jenkins, Jon Rees
- Sound - Jon Thomas
- Runners - James Bowen, Claire Riley
- Researchers - Matthew Andrews, Stuart Laws
- Assistant Producers - James Brailsford, Hannah Williams
- Production Team Assistant - Emma Chapman
- Production Accountant - Kevin Rickwood
- Production Co-ordinator - Megan Pinches
- Production Manager - Katy Cartwright
- Production Executive - Stan Matthews
- Online Editor - Jeremy Lott
- Colourist - Jon Everett
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ferda
- Editor - Rob Mansell
- Edit Producers - Ian Hay, Nathan Landeg
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Steven Moffat, Piers Wenger, Beth Willis
- Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down[edit | edit source]
to be added
Home video releases[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.