Agent 99 was a Doctor Who Adventures comic strip published in 2011.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams return Agent 99 to Earth in the 33rd century. It soon becomes apparent that they are being watched. Inspector Gleave presents a warrant for Agent 99's arrest. Amy and Rory are captured and the Doctor demands of Agent 99 who is after him and why is he being hunted.
Agent 99 explains to the Doctor. As the last of the Warp Agents, it was time for him to complete his mission. Soon they both present themselves to the secret council who are planning galactic domination. The council leader explains how the Doctor was "allowed" to track down Agent 99 and return him to Earth; that the agent is the last fully functional Warp Agent, with a live dimension warp concealed in the tattoo on his chest.
Suddenly Agent 99's chest glows. From it erupts the Lord of Destruction — the Koth-Kulaar Horde! Having broken free at last of its long exile the Kuth-Kulaar declares the Earth his...
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The continuing story arc of Agent 99 draws towards a conclusion.
- Somewhat unusually, the guard sent to arrest Agent 99 (Inspector Gleaves) is pictured spotting a black/bruised eye following the punch up and a rather "impressive" moustache.
- The mysterious council leader hunting down Agent 99 is not named until the final instalment (next week) as "Cabal".
Original print details[edit | edit source]
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 238 (4 pages) TO BE CONTINUED! Don't miss the last thrilling episode of the Agent 99 story, next week in Doctor Who Adventures!
- No reprints to date.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
to be added