"I bring you a message... from God."
Ganta 4, a desolate rock in a forgotten backwater of the galaxy. Here two groups of humans cling to existence in the grip of wildly differing ideologies. For the miners the motivation is Amyrillium, for the colonists the prize is nothing less than God's New Eden.
Christopher Shaw, charismatic, devout, hallowed and revered by his followers, has witnessed an incredible miracle, one which cements the roots of his faith in unshakable reality.
But destroyed by whom? By what? Why have the colonists changed so suddenly, why have they become so hostile?
And how has one of them seemingly returned from the dead?
to be added
- Christopher Shaw - Peter Miles
- Justine Hallon - Bryonie Pritchard
- Nik - Alistair Lock
- Hyrstic - Tim Saward
- Vetes - Patricia Merrick
- Turner - Paul Ebbs
rest to be added
- Christopher Shaw was born on New Celeste.
- Ganta 4 is home to the New Eden colony. It is rich in amyrillium.
- The New Eden colonists are followers of Neo-Christianity.
- The Zygons on Ganta 4 have a Skarasen.
- Humans fought the Bavali in 3478.
- The reference book AHistory dates this story to circa 3502, fifteen years after Shaw left the Space Corps (since the New Eden colony was founded nine years earlier).
to be added