Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The title is a reference to the 2002 film of the same name.
Aspects of production covered[edit | edit source]
- The challenges of changing one location to fit more for the part of a toybox house.
- Ailsa Berk talks about the physicality of the Dolls.
- Stunt work for the scene of Ms Rossiter being sucked into the bins.
- The greenscreen work for residents being sucked into the floor.
- Jamie Oram's thoughts and excitement on being in Doctor Who.
Additional topics covered[edit | edit source]
- For the most part, the episode looked over Mark Gatiss's career on Doctor Who, examining each of his episodes in turn.
- A Day in the Life: 3rd Assistant Director.
- Script to Screen competition production meeting.
- Filming for the Script to Screen winner: Death is the Only Answer.
People interviewed[edit | edit source]
- Arthur Darvill, Rory Williams
- Karen Gillan, Amy Pond
- Matt Smith, The Doctor
- Nicky James, Location Manager
- Karl Probert, Art Director
- Richard Clark, Director
- Mark Gatiss, Writer
- Ailsa Berk, Choreographer
- Steven Moffat, Head Writer
- Crispin Layfield, Stunt Co-ordinator
- Heddi-Joy Taylor-Welch, 3rd Assistant Director
- James DeHaviland, 2nd Assistant Director
- Marcus Wilson, Producer
- Jeremy Webb, Director, Death Is The Only Answer
- Jason Gill, Costume Designer
- Nickolas Grace, Einstein
- Barbara Southcott, Make-up Designer
- Danny Hargreaves, Special Effects Supervisor
- Jamie Oram, George
Music list[edit | edit source]
- "Lucid Dreams" by Franz Ferdinand
- "Summertime (Extended Club Mix)" by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
- "Haunted House" by Paul Mottram, Album: Magic, Ghosts, Mystery ANW 1071
- "Doll Parts" by Hole
- "Baby Doll" by N.E.R.D.
- "The Writer" by Ellie Goulding
- "40 Days and 40 Nights" by The Enemy
- "Upside Down" by Paloma Faith
- "Mouthwash" by Kate Nash
- "We'll Live and Die in These Towns" by The Enemy
- "Dancing on My Own" by Robyn
- "Things Got To Get Better (Get Together)" by Marva Whitney
- "What You Know" by Two Door Cinema Club
- "Aggro" by The Enemy
- "How It Ends" by DeVotchKa
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Graphics - BBC Wales
- Title Music - Slam & Saw Productions
- Camera - Aled Jenkins, Jon Rees, Andy Smith, Steve Webb
- Sound - Steve Hoy, Sean Millar, Brian Murrell, Wil Planitzer
- Edit Assistant - George Sabapathy
- Runner - Llywelen Davies
- Researchers - Matthew Andrews, Leanne René, Robert Wootton
- Assistant Producers - James Brailsford, Donovan Keogh, Hannah Williams
- Production Accountant - Kevin Rickwood
- Production Co-ordinator - Megan Pinches
- Production Manager - Katy Cartwright
- Production Executive - Stan Matthews
- Colourist - Matt Mullins
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ferda
- Offline Editors - Rob Franz, Gary Skipton
- Edit Producer - Ian Hay
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Steven Moffat, Piers Wenger, Beth Willis
- Senior Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down[edit | edit source]
to be added
Home video releases[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.