- You may be looking for the documentary.
to be added
- Thirteenth Doctor
- Graham O'Brien
- Ryan Sinclair
- Yasmin Khan
- Dr Leon Perkins
- Dr Irene Schulz
- Alien traveller
- Hero robot
- Teal prisoner
- Midnight blue prisoner
- Magenta prisoner
- Yellow prisoner
- Green prisoner
- Fallow prisoner and child
- Avian prisoner
- Fishbowl-helmeted prisoner
- Android pilot prisoner
- Nearly headless prisoner
- Coral ruff prisoner
- Scaled blue prisoner
- Glass rocket prisoner
- The TARDIS neutralises Perkins' gun.
- The Doctor is able to summon the TARDIS with her sonic screwdriver, but she admits that it gets a bit "prickly" if summoned too much.
- The TARDIS control console has a built-in microscope.
- The alien prisoners can suddenly understand each other's different languages when the TARDIS materialises outside of their holding cell, due to the translation circuit.
- Yaz uses her occupation as a police officer to pass herself off as an "authority" in front of the Grand Army.
- The Doctor wonders if the Grand Army are fighting for or against the Judge.
- The Doctor holds a mug that says "Universe's #1 Dad".
- The Grand Army of the Just take the Doctor and her friends, including Perkins, as prisoners.
- Ryan and Yaz claim to be "Time Cops".
- Dr Leon Perkins and Dr Irene Schulz intend to travel to 1899 to steal a painting in Florida, but find themselves in 1999 instead.
- The Thirteenth Doctor and her companions first observe Perkins' hand in 3912.
- The Doctor and her companions watch the sentient nebulae of Blecplam Two and a Half.
- While trying to free the trapped Perkins, the Doctor and friends visit pre-historic Earth, where they encounter a dinosaur, as well as a futuristic city, somewhere in space, and the pyramids at Giza.
- Finally, they manage to free Perkins on a planet with three moons.
- Team TARDIS tracks Dr Schulz to an alien temple.
- The Doctor says that Charles Dickens would have loved the Hoarder's plan, of trapping first-time time travellers, and forcing them into service as thieves.
- As they close in on the Hoarder, Ryan compares their ambitions to "a proper Indiana Jones job".
Food and beverages Edit
- The Doctor, Team TARDIS, and Perkins drink tea.
- The story saw the first appearances in any comic strip of Yasmin Khan, Ryan Sinclair, and Graham O'Brien, predating their first appearance in Doctor Who Magazine's strips by just one day.
- The teapot the Doctor brings out is identical, in all but colour, to Mrs. Potts, a character in the Disney-animated film Beauty and the Beast.
- The portal with Dr. Perkins' hand sticking out, and his voice saying "grab on! I can't hold" appeared to the Doctor in her three previous incarnations:
- The Tenth Doctor saw it on SS Madame de Pompadour in the 51st century.
- It appeared in Amy Pond and Rory Williams' back garden during the The Year of the Slow Invasion, without being noticed by the Eleventh Doctor.
- The Twelfth Doctor, Missy and Nardole saw it on the Mondasian colony ship. (COMIC: The Road To...)
- When prompting her friends to come with her, the Doctor calls them "gang". (TV: The Woman Who Fell to Earth, Rosa, Kerblam!, The Witchfinders, Resolution)
- The Doctor talks about a vortex manipulator, and Ryan doesn't yet know what it is. (TV: Rosa) The Doctor again calls it a "cheap and nasty means of time travel". (TV: The Big Bang, Rosa, et al.)
- The Doctor summons the TARDIS using her sonic screwdriver, something her war incarnation did quite frequently. (AUDIO: The Thousand Worlds et al.)
- The Doctor objects to Perkins using a gun. (TV: The Sontaran Stratagem, et al.) Ryan knows from personal experience that she's "a stickler for that one". (TV: The Ghost Monument)
- The Doctor says she'd be the last person to judge someone else for trying to steal a TARDIS, referencing how she stole it in the first place, in her first incarnation. (TV: Logopolis, The Name of the Doctor, AUDIO: The Beginning)
- The Doctor tells Perkins that his gun was neutralised the moment he entered the TARDIS, echoing past claims of temporal grace. (TV: The Hand of Fear, et al.)
- Graham is interested in gardening. (PROSE: The Secret in Vault 13)
- The Doctor explains to Perkins that he can understand alien languages due to the TARDIS translation circuit. (TV: The Masque of Mandragora, The End of the World, et al.)
- The Doctor ponders what she used to exclaim before leaping into the unknown in a past incarnation, before remembering too late that it was "geronimo". (TV: The End of Time, The Eleventh Hour, The Beast Below, et al.)
- The Doctor summons the TARDIS using her sonic screwdriver, something her war incarnation did quite frequently. (AUDIO: The Thousand Worlds et al.) She would later do the same again on Ranskoor Av Kolos. (TV: The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos)
to be added