Following on from the Doctor Who website launching the first clue, D, this webcast provided the second clue to the mystery: C.
Food and beverages
- Yaz was sceptical of the ability to order takeaway to a TARDIS.
- The Doctor suggested Chinese, Indian and Kronkburgers.
- Yaz is waiting for the Doctor by a waterfall in the "hanging gardens". She mentions she thought there were hanging baskets like at her nan’s house.
- Yaz suggested a snowball fight at the top of Mount Everest.
- The C is red in the text "next clue is coming soon".
- The video was uploaded to YouTube as unlisted meaning it can only be accessed through a direct link, or when embedded.
- This was a direct predecessor to A Message from the Doctor.
- In the phone messages between Thirteenth Doctor and Yaz, she questions the Doctor’s ability to have takeaway ordered to the TARDIS. The Twelfth Doctor previously had takeaway lunch in the TARDIS with Clara Oswald, Psi and Saibra. (TV: Time Heist)
- The Doctor suggest a Kronkburger to Yaz, saying she’ll love it. Soldiers in an Alternate Rome once ate Kronkburgers, (COMIC: Doctor Who and the Iron Legion) while the Ninth Doctor previously declined one on Satellite Five. (TV: The Long Game)
- Yaz suggests to the Doctor that they could teach Galileo Galilei the song lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody. Donna Noble, Sylvia Noble and Wilfred Mott sang it with their fellow refugees in Donna's World. (TV: Turn Left)