From space, Posadise looks a beautiful planet with two large rings around it. However, the Posadians are an untidy race. They leave the planet's unique weather system, a system that involves huge sandstorms, to collect up all the discarded rubbish and take it into the upper atmosphere to form the two rings (along with several fairly large asteroids).
The Doctor and Amy Pond arrive during a state of emergency. From out of nowhere, small blue furry aliens who speak in a very basic language have "invaded" the planet with an assortment of sprays, weapons and canisters. As the Posadians prepare to attack the invaders with a missile launch, the Doctor, having translated a few words, bundles one of the Posadian leaders and the blue creature into the TARDIS and takes them to one of the "invaded" cities.
The Posadian leader is stunned to find that the new arrivals are not invading but cleaning! Their guns and sprays are no more than cleaning products — they come from one of the asteroids and are tired of all the planet's rubbish being dumped in space. The Posadians, realising what they have been doing, call off their attack and agree to clean up their act!
to be added
- The DWA comic strip adventures were aimed at a younger audience and the artwork and colours was bold and bright reflecting the tone of the magazine.
- Self contained one part stories were the norm.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 178 (4 pages) NEXT WEEK – Danger in the stars for the Doctor and Amy!
- The Doctor and Amy view the planet Posadise from the TARDIS in space through the open doors of the TARDIS, as done in TV: The Runaway Bride.