A Master of Disguise was the fourth short story published in I Am The Master: Legends of the Renegade Time Lord. It was written by Mike Tucker and featured the Master as first played by Anthony Ainley.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Master is forced to engineer a daring and desperate heist in order to save the architect of his many disguises from certain death.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Moses compares his fortress prison to that of a Stormcage Containment Facility.
- In his spare time, Moses sculpts masks of a Hath, a Jagaroth, and an Astingir.
- The Master disguises himself as the Fourth Doctor, with a mask made from Nestene plastic.
- In his Trakenite body, the Master still possesses his binary vascular system.
- The vault on Restovan contains samples of Carenophil, Spectrox, Loyhargil, Chimeron jelly, and XYP.
- Toven sends two Slabs to "assist" the Master, knowing he would kill them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The incarnation of the Master who first kidnapped Moses is never identified, save for the description of being "slim, with a neat beard, [and] wearing a simple black tunic with a high collar."
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Master has only recently obtained a "new appearance", (TV: The Keeper of Traken) and has tried to build a new disguise using Block Transfer Computation. (TV: Logopolis)
- The Master recalls his "hibernation" within the Melkur on Traken. (TV: The Keeper of Traken)