Quite unusually for this series, the first two parts of the story had their worldwide debut not in the ongoing American comic series, but in its UK sister series Doctor Who: Tales from the TARDIS, appearing in the first and second issues of its third year, less than a week before their respective American printings. Regardless, the fine print on the issues' contents pages still credit 13DY2 1 and 13DY2 2 as their original printings.
to be added
The Doctor Edit
- The Thirteenth Doctor owns different ID cards corresponding to each of her previous incarnations. Cards for the First, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, and Twelfth Doctors can be seen.
- The Thirteenth Doctor, while hiding her identity from Martha, uses the name "Jane Smith", which caused Martha to remark that she has a mate named "Smith".
Times and places Edit
- The Thirteenth Doctor tries to take her companions to Woodstock. They end up in the right era, but the wrong location.
- The Doctor believes that they've landed in the right era, "unless it's one of the many late 1960s fashion resurgences".
- The TARDIS lands in front of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
- The Tenth Doctor's ID card shows "SHOREDITCH" under the address.
- The Tenth Doctor visits a park while testing his timey-wimey detector.
- The Tenth Doctor recognises that Yaz hails from 2020 by sniffing her phone.
- The timey-wimey detector makes a carton of chicken eggs explode.
- The Thirteenth Doctor and Martha chat over tea and cookies.
- The Thirteenth Doctor asks were to find custard creams.
- Biological sex is more "flexible" for Time Lords.
- The Thirteenth Doctor states that gender is a social construct.
Time Agency Edit
- Yaz pretends to be a time agent when interacting with the Tenth Doctor.
- It is against Time Agency regulations to hand any technology to non-agents.
- This is the first Titan Comics story to make its debut in the UK before the US, at least as far as parts one and two are concerned.
- Despite evidence to suggest a setting after Spyfall, the TARDIS interior uses its series 11 design.
- Team TARDIS are fully aware that the Doctor used to be a man. (TV: Spyfall)
- Ryan calls Graham "granddad". (TV: It Takes You Away)
- The Doctor and Martha are stranded in 1969 after being sent back by a Weeping Angel that they encountered in 2007 inside a "haunted house". The Tenth Doctor is using his timey-wimey detector to detect the appearance of Billy Shipton. (TV: Blink)
- Martha says that being a shop girl is at least better than being a maid. (TV: Human Nature / The Family of Blood)
- Martha didn't know that time travel was even possible until "that day [she] met [the Tenth Doctor] at the hospital". (TV: Smith and Jones)
- The Thirteenth Doctor elaborates that not just gender but biological sex is more "flexible" among Time Lords. (TV: World Enough and Time)
- The Thirteenth Doctor tries to take Team TARDIS to Woodstock. The Doctor was believed to have been present at Woodstock at least twice before their seventh incarnation, (PROSE: The Left-Handed Hummingbird) with the Twelfth Doctor going so far as to imply he performed a tambourine solo there. (PROSE: The Crawling Terror)
- Two mannequins at Face Fashion are dressed in clothes worn by Ben Jackson (TV: The Tenth Planet) and Polly Wright. (TV: The War Machines)
- The Thirteenth Doctor expresses her appreciation for Janice's ginger hair, saying that she had thought about going ginger herself. (TV: The Christmas Invasion, The End of Time)
- Ryan questions why the Thirteenth Doctor cannot simply remember what is about to happen to her past self. The Doctor tells him that memory flows very differently when crossing ones own time stream. (TV: The Day of the Doctor)
- Yaz poses as a time agent when meeting the Tenth Doctor. (PROSE: Time Lapse, COMIC: A New Beginning, Hidden Human History, Old Friends)
- The Thirteenth Doctor mentions wanting custard creams. (TV: The Ghost Monument)
- The Thirteenth Doctor assures Martha that her and the Tenth Doctor do eventually get their TARDIS back using Sally Sparrow's notes, (TV: Blink) and that Martha goes on to live past her travels with the Doctor. (TV: Last of the Time Lords, et el)
- When first encountering a Weeping Angel, the Tenth Doctor tells Ryan, Graham, and Yaz, "whatever you do... don't blink". (TV: Blink)