A Labyrinth of Histories was a 2004 audio story in the Faction Paradox series.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Era: Non-specific, sub-historical.
It's now acknowledged that the Great Houses were largely responsible for creating the current shape of history, not simply by interfering in major events (although they may have dabbled) but by engineering the entire framework of history as a single definite structure. What's less well-known is just how easy it is to access that structure's foundations.
Before the War, it was usual for Great House installations to be linked to the Houses' "records library", buried in the framework beneath normal time: though the War made these access-points a liability, many still exist, and encounters with the library's guardian aren't unknown...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Cousin Justine - Suzanne Proctor
- Godfather Morlock - Ellis Pike
- Godfather Sabbath - Keith Drinkel
- Demetra Kine - Kate Dyson
- Cousin Shuncucker - Linda Bartram
- Emma James - Lena Rae
- First Ordinary Selvynkesh - Matt Kelly
- Second Ordinary Veeble - Chris Manville
- Fiora - Emma Kilbey
- Mr Smith - Scott Craig
References[edit | edit source]
- Morlock mentions that the Siege of Mafeking will occur in six months.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Mr Smith suggests that the death of President Umbaste was not, as was commonly believed, a suicide. (PROSE: The Book of the War)
[edit | edit source]
- Script of A Labyrinth of Histories at factionparadox.co.uk
- A Labyrinth of Histories at the Faction Paradox wiki