The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 9 November, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1967 - Location filming for The Enemy of the World concluded at Villiers House and Walpole Park. (TCH 11)
- 2004- Recording for Dreamtime took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2005 - Rewrites known as a "blue revision" or "blue rewrites" were made on Attack of the Graske, or Christmas Interactive Challenge: Attack of the Graske, and on Rise of the Cybermen / The Age of Steel. For Graske this mainly gave clearer instructions on how to play the hatchery segment of the interactive adventure to younger audiences, while the rewrites on Rise and Steel covered the scenes where Jackie complained about her birthday banner, the Tenth Doctor agreeing with Rose Tyler about meeting Pete Tyler, the two at the Tylers' mansion, the Doctor at the computer terminal, Pete asking about Torchwood, the arrival of the Cybermen, and Angela Price and the Doctor inside the tunnel filled with Cybermen. (DWMSE 14)
- 2005 - Recording for The Settling took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2011 - Recording for The Emerald Tiger took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2015 - Recording for Vampire of the Mind took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2018 - Recording for Dead Woman Walking took place at the Soundhouse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.