Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 8 November, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1963 - The studio recording for "The Firemaker" took place at Studio D of Lime Grove Studios. (INFO: "The Firemaker")
- 1967 - Location filming at Climping Beach for The Enemy of the World concluded. (TCH 11)
- 1968 - Episode eight of The Invasion was recorded at Lime Grove Studios D. (TCH 13)
- 2005 - Rewrites for The Christmas Invasion known as "salmon script revisions" were made. This changed Guinevere One's television coverage, Daniel Llewellyn arriving at the Tower of London and the A-positive people being returned to normal. (DWMSE 14)
- 2005 - Recording for Night Thoughts took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2011 - Recording for The Emerald Tiger took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2016 - Recording for The Third Doctor Adventures: Volume Three took place at the Soundhouse.
- 2017 - Recording for The Lure of the Nomad took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2017 - Big Finish announced the fourth series of The Third Doctor Adventures.
- 2018 - Recording for The Moons of Vulpana took place at the Moat Studios.
- 2019 - Recording for Heritage 4 took place at The Soundhouse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.