On 8 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 2002 - Recording for ...ish took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2005 - Big Finish Productions announced it had agreed to a deal with Paul Cornell allowing the company to continue its range of Bernice Summerfield books and audio CDs for the next few years.
- 2006 - The shooting script for Love & Monsters was issued. (DWMSE 14)
- 2006 - Recording for Murray Gold's The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit orchestral score began at Air Studios. (DWMSE 14)
- 2011 - Recording for Robophobia took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2018 - Recording for The Eighth Doctor: Time War: Volume Two took place.
- 2019 - Recording for Warzone and Conversion took place at the Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.