The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 8 August, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "A Land of Fear" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Part four of the TV Comic story Doctor Who and the Rocks from Venus was first published.
- 1985 - Episodes five and six of Slipback were first broadcast on BBC Radio.
- 1985 - DWM 104 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1991 - DWM 177 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 2002 - The Tao Connection was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2007 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Lock, Stocks and Barrel was first published.
- 2012 - DWDVDF 94 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2013 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 28 was released online.
- 2017 - The Dying Room was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2018 - TCH 25 was first released by Hachette Partworks.
- 2019 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 246 was released online.
- 2019 - DWMSE 53 was first released by Panini Comics.
- The Tao Connection. Big Finish, via Internet Archive. Retrieved on 11 August 2002.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.