It currently has too much of a real-world perspective. It may also be written primarily in the present tense. Please check the overall content against our Manual of Style, consult the talk page and revision history for any relevant notes, employ the past tense, and then remove this message.
This page belongs to the year. This should be 8687 (concept) or something.
Talk about it here.
List of Appearances
- Kathy said that she was taking the Doctor to bar 8687.
- Kathy said to the Bartender, "To bar 8687."
- Mrs. van Gysegham said during the journey to the Police Station "that must have been, 8, 6, 8, 7 years ago!"
- Kathy said to Peri Brown, for no reason, "8687".
- Daniel Woods said while crying, "8687".
- Janine Foster said to her daughter Peri, "When were you planning on coming back? 1986, 87?"
- Woods fit into a series of sentences the numbers 8, 6, 8 and 7.