Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 7 January, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode four of The Highlanders was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Extortioner was first published.
- 1978 - Part one of Underworld was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Part eight of the TV Comic story The Aqua-City was first published.
- 2002 - Mad Dogs and Englishmen and Relative Dementias were first published by BBC Books.
- 2002 - The Caves of Androzani was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2002 - The Glass Prison was first published by Big Finish Productions.
- 2004 - The Two Doctors, The Curse of Fenric and The Three Doctors were released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2007 - Part two of Blood of the Daleks was first broadcast on BBC7.
- 2009 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Da Vinci's Robots was first published.
- 2009 - Earls Court exhibition Doctor Who Close Up closed.
- 2010 - The Last Voyage and the audiobook version of Doctor Who and the Ice Warriors were first released by BBC Audio.
- 2010 - DWA 148 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2010 - DWM 417 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2011 - Jago & Litefoot: Series Two was released by Big Finish.
- 2013 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 1 was released online.
- 2013 - The DVD box set The Legacy Collection was released.
- 2016 - DWM 495 and DWA15 10 were first released by Panini Comics.
- 2016 - The audiobook version of State of Decay was released by BBC Audio.
- 2021 - DWM 560 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2021 - The audiobook version of Doctor Who and the Hand of Fear was first released by BBC Audio.
- Oh No It Isn't!. Big Finish, via Internet Archive. Retrieved on 19 December 2001.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.