Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 7 August, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - Part five of the TV Century 21 comic story The Penta Ray Factor was first published.
- 1971 - Part three of The Celluloid Midas was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part seven of the TV Comic story Counter-Rotation was first published.
- 1995 - Frontier in Space and K.9 and Company were released on VHS.
- 2000 - The Burning and Imperial Moon were first published by BBC Books.
- 2000 - The Apocalypse Element was first released by Big Finish.
- 2003 - The audio story Full Fathom Five was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2008 - DWA 76 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2013 - DWDVDF 120 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2015 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 132 was released online.
- 2018 - Treasury was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- The Latest News. Big Finish, via Internet Archive. Retrieved on 5 August 2003.