Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 7 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1973 - Episode one of Planet of the Daleks was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1973 - The Threat from Beneath was first published in TV Action.
- 1979 - Part two of the TV Comic story Size Control was reprinted as a Fourth Doctor story.
- 1986 - The Robots of Death was released on VHS.
- 2003 - Reckless Engineering was first published by BBC Books.
- 2004 - The graphic novel The Iron Legion was first published by Panini Books.
- 2005 - Horror of Fang Rock was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2007 - The Shakespeare Code was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, Stage Fright aired on BBC Three.
- 2007 - The Land's End exhibition Doctor Who Up Close opened.
- 2008 - The audiobook versions of The Myth Makers and Doctor Who and the Creature from the Pit were first released by BBC Audio.
- 2010 - DWDVDF 33 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2011 - DWA 212 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2011 - DWM 433 and DWI 1 were first released by Panini Comics.
- 2011 - The audiobook version of Inferno was first released by BBC Audio.
- 2016 - The Memory of Winter and the audiobook version of The Invasion was first released by BBC Audio.
- 2020 - The Terror of the Umpty Ums was released on the Doctor Who website.
- 2020 - Copy/Paste and File #161229 were first released by Candy Jar Books.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.