Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 6 November, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1967 - Location filming for The Enemy of the World continued at Climping Beach. (TCH 11)
- 1995 - As Universal Studios was slowly slipping away as a production partner for the 1996 TV movie, executive producer Philip Segal begged fans on multiple Doctor Who forums to bombard the company with phone calls and letters. Despite all this, by 27 November, all the parties had signed on.
- 1998 - Recording for Walking to Babylon and Birthright took place.
- 2018 - Recording for Rose Tyler: The Dimension Cannon took place.
- 2019 - Recording for Heritage 3 took place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.