On 6 March, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "Crater of Needles" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - The third part of the TV Century 21 comic story Power Play was first published.
- 1971 - Episode six of The Mind of Evil was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1971 - Part three of Gemini Plan was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part six of The Seeds of Doom was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1976 - Part six of the TV Comic story Virus was first published.
- 1980 - DWM 22 was released by Marvel Comics.
- 1995 - The Android Invasion and Carnival of Monsters were released on VHS.
- 2000 - The anthology Short Trips and Side Steps was first published by BBC Books.
- 2000 - The Fall of Yquatine was first published by BBC Books.
- 2000 - The Paradise of Death was released on CD.
- 2002 - The anthology Short Trips: Zodiac was first published by Big Finish Productions.
- 2003 - DWM 328 was released by Panini Comics.
- 2007 - Doctor Who: The Invasion and The Sontaran Experiment were released on Region 1 DVD.
- 2008 - Something in the Water, Trace Memory and The Twilight Streets were first published by BBC Books.
- 2008 - Lost Luggage, Second Skin, The Dragon King and The Horror of Howling Hill were first published by BBC Books.
- 2008 - Part one of the Doctor Who Adventures comic story Reign of the Stone Monkey was first published.
- 2008 - Dead Eyes Open aired on BBC Three.
- 2008 - DWM 393 was released by Panini Comics. This contained a free CD from Big Finish, containing the audio adventure Cuddlesome.
- 2013 - The fifth series of Jago & Litefoot was released by Big Finish.
- 2013 - DWDVDF 109 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2013 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 9 was released online.
- 2014 - Salt of the Earth was first published by BBC Digital.
- 2014 - DWM 471 was released by Panini Comics.
- 2018 - Tales from New Earth was released by Big Finish.
- 2019 - The audiobook version of The Doomsday Manuscript was released by Big Finish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.