On 6 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1968 - Pre-filming for Fury from the Deep concluded at Ealing Studios. (TCH 12)
- 1999 - Recording for the very first Big Finish audio story, The Sirens of Time, began at Crosstown Studios.
- 2002 - Recording for ...ish took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2006 - Rewrites for Rise of the Cybermen and The Age of Steel covered a news studio scene in Steel and extended John Lumic's voiceover during the upgrade demonstration. (DWMSE 14)
- 2006 - The shooting script for Tardisode 10 was prepared. (DWMSE 14)
- 2007 - American actor Dennis Hopper expressed interest in appearing in Doctor Who and Russell T Davies began considering him for a role in Voyage of the Damned. Initially considered for the role of Mr Copper and then Max Capricorn, the idea of Hopper appearing did not pan out. Meanwhile, Billie Piper expressed interest in returning for as many as four episodes of series 4. (REF: Doctor Who: The Writer's Tale)
- 2012 - Recording for The Queen of Time took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2015 - Recording for Dark Convoy and Washington Burns took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2019 - Recording for The Eighth Doctor: Time War: Volume Three took place.
- 2019 - Recording for The Psychic Circus took place at The Soundhouse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.