to be added
Behind the scenes
- 1920 - Aubrey Richards (Professor Parry in DW: The Tomb of the Cybermen) was born.
- 1945 - Derek Crewe, who played Synge in DW: The Sun Makers, was born.
- 1958 - Danny Webb was born.
- 1964 - "The Bride of Sacrifice", Episode 3 of DW: The Aztecs, was first broadcast.
- 1970 - Episode 5 of DW: Inferno was first broadcast.
- 1983 - Gemma Bissix (Aglae in The Fires of Vulcan) was born.
- 1987 - Fulton Mackay (John Quinn in DW: Doctor Who and the Silurians) died.
- 2002 - Desmond Cullum-Jones (a worker in DW: The War Machines) died.
- 2006 - The Region 1 DVD of DW: Revelation of the Daleks was released.
- 2006 - The Region 1 DVD of DW: Genesis of the Daleks was released.
- 2007 - The Region 4 DVD of DW: Survival was released.
- 2008 - BFA: The Ultimate Adventure finished recording.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.