to be added
Behind the scenes
- 1920 - Aubrey Richards (Professor Parry in TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen) was born.
- 1945 - Derek Crewe, who played Synge in TV: The Sun Makers, was born.
- 1958 - Danny Webb was born.
- 1964 - "The Bride of Sacrifice", Episode 3 of TV: The Aztecs, was first broadcast.
- 1970 - Episode 5 of TV: Inferno was first broadcast.
- 1983 - Gemma Bissix (Aglae in The Fires of Vulcan) was born.
- 1987 - Fulton Mackay (John Quinn in TV: Doctor Who and the Silurians) died.
- 2002 - Desmond Cullum-Jones (a worker in TV: The War Machines) died.
- 2006 - The Region 1 DVD of TV: Revelation of the Daleks was released.
- 2006 - The Region 1 DVD of TV: Genesis of the Daleks was released.
- 2007 - The Region 4 DVD of TV: Survival was released.
- 2008 - AUDIO: The Ultimate Adventure finished recording.