Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 6 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1968 - Episode four of Fury from the Deep was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1968 - Part two of the TV Comic story The Cyber Empire was first published.
- 1974 - Part three of The Monster of Peladon was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1974 - Part five of the TV Comic story Is Anyone There? was first published.
- 1998 - Legacy of the Daleks and The Hollow Men were first published by BBC Books.
- 1999 - Revolution Man and Players were first published by BBC Books.
- 2000 - DWM 290 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2011 - DWDVDF 59 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2013 - The Rings of Akhaten was first broadcast on BBC One.
- 2015 - The Ghost Trap was first released by Big Finish.
- 2016 - Part one of the Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor comic story The Wishing Well Witch and part nineteen of A Rose by Any Other Name were first published.
- 2016 - TCH 20 was first released by Hachette Partworks.
- 2017 - The Companion's Companion was first published by BBC Children's Books.
- 2017 - DWM 511 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2017 - T is for TARDIS was first released by Penguin Character Books.
- 2017 - The audiobook version of The Mind of Evil was first released by BBC Audio.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.