Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 4 January, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "The Escape", the third episode of The Daleks, was first broadcast on BBC tv.
- 1965 - Part nine of the story The Klepton Parasites was first published in the 682th issue of TV Comic.
- 1969 - Episode two of The Krotons was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1969 - Part one of the TV Comic story Father Time was first published.
- 1975 - Part two of Robot was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1975 - Part five of the TV Comic story The Wanderers was first released.
- 1982 - Part one of Castrovalva was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1989 - Part four of The Greatest Show in the Galaxy was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1997 - Part one of the Radio Times comic story Perceptions was first published.
- 1999 - The Face-Eater and Salvation were first published by BBC Books.
- 2000 - Parallel 59 and Last of the Gaderene was first published by BBC Books.
- 2007 - Spaceport exhibition Doctor Who Up Close closed.
- 2007 - DWM 378 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2013 - DWA 301 was first released by Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- 2017 - The Lost Angel was first released by BBC Worldwide.
- 2017 - VOR 95 was published by Big Finish Productions.
- 2018 - The audio reading for The Ambassadors of Death was first released by BBC Audio.
- 2018 - Return of the Queen was first published by Thebes Publishing.
- 2018 - DWMSE 48 was first released by Panini Comics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.