On 4 February, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode four of The Underwater Menace was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Trodos Ambush was first published.
- 1978 - Episode one of The Invasion of Time was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Part four of the TV Comic story The Snow Devils was first published.
- 1985 - Pyramids of Mars was released on VHS.
- 1991 - The Curse of Fenric and The Krotons were released on VHS.
- 2000 - The Fearmonger was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2002 - Hope and Drift were first published by BBC Books.
- 2002 - The soundtrack to The Faceless Ones was released on CD, with linking narration by Frazer Hines.
- 2003 - The audio story Jubilee was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2008 - The audiobook versions of Doctor Who and the Space War and Doctor Who and the Brain of Morbius and the Torchwood audio stories Hidden and Everyone Says Hello were first released by BBC Audio.
- 2010 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Dead-line was first published.
- 2010 - DVD box set Dalek War was first released in Region 4.
- 2010 - DWM 418 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2010 - The audiobook version of Logopolis was first released by BBC Audio.
- 2011 - DWDVDF 55 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2012 - The Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular was performed twice by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra at the Melbourne Convention Centre.
- 2014 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 40 was released online.
- 2016 - DWM 496 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2016 - The audiobook version of The Space Museum was first released by BBC Audio.