On 4 February, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode four of The Underwater Menace was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Trodos Ambush was first published.
- 1978 - Episode one of The Invasion of Time was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Part four of the TV Comic story The Snow Devils was first published.
- 1985 - Pyramids of Mars was released on VHS.
- 1991 - The Curse of Fenric and The Krotons were released on VHS.
- 2002 - Hope and Drift were first published by BBC Books.
- 2002 - The soundtrack to The Faceless Ones was released on CD, with linking narration by Frazer Hines.
- 2007 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story About Last Night was published.
- 2008 - Hidden and Everyone Says Hello were first released by BBC Audio.
- 2009 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Metal Mania was first published.
- 2010 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Dead-line was first published.
- 2010 - DVD box set Dalek War was first released in Region 4.
- 2010 - DWM 418 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2011 - DWDVDF 55 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2012 - The Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular was performed twice by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra at the Melbourne Convention Centre.
- 2014 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 40 was released online.
- 2016 - DWM 496 was first released by Panini Comics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.