Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 4 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "Assassin at Peking" was first broadcast on BBC tv.
- 1970 - Episode three of The Ambassadors of Death was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Part one of the TV Comic story Insect was first published.
- 1985 - DWM 100 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 2002 - DWM 316 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2007 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Lonely Planet was first published.
- 2008 - Exit Wounds was first broadcast on BBC Two. Later, Avulsion aired with it.
- 2009 - The Beast of Orlok: Part 1 was first released in Big Finish's Eighth Doctor Adventures Series 3.
- 2010 - Liberation was first broadcast on Disney XD, six months after its original, planned broadcast, 9 October.
- 2012 - DWDVDF 85 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2013 - Summer Falls was first published by BBC Digital.
- 2013 - DWA 314 was first released by Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- 2013 - DWM 459 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2013 - The audiobook version of The Rescue was first released by BBC Audio.
- 2014 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 54 was released online.
- 2017 - Act two of The Jago & Litefoot Revival was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2017 - The graphic novel The Malignant Truth was first published by Titan Comics.
- 2018 - TCH 35 was first released by Hachette Partworks.
- 2019 - DWM 537 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2019 - The audiobook version of Warriors' Gate and The Winged Coven were released by BBC Audio.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.