On 3 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1966 - Pre-filming for The Celestial Toymaker concluded at Ealing Studios. (TCH 7)
- 2005 - Recording for Three's a Crowd and the UNIT story The Wasting took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2009 - The BBC announced that outgoing Doctor Who executive producer Julie Gardner would join the Los Angeles branch of BBC Worldwide in June 2009, serving as executive producer of American-market projects.
- 2010 - BBC Video announced that the first DVD release of episodes from series 5, scheduled for issue in the UK in June 2010, would be titled Series Five, Volume 1. This was the first indication that numbering would continue as with the RTD era.
- 2011 - Recording for The Doomsday Quatrain took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.