to be added
Behind the scenes
- 1902 - Kenneth Benda (the Defence Minister in DW: The Claws of Axos) was born.
- 1946 - Penelope Wilton, who played Harriet Jones in four episodes of Doctor Who, was born.
- 1967 - Episode 3 of DW: The Evil of the Daleks was first broadcast.
- 1972 - Episode Three of DW: The Time Monster was first broadcast
- 1982 - Sebastian Armesto (Broff in DW: Bad Wolf) was born.
- 2006 - DW: The Impossible Planet was first broadcast.
- 2007 - Gordon Gostelow (Milo Clancey in DW: The Space Pirates) was born.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.