On 3 January, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1970 - Episode one of Spearhead from Space was first broadcast on BBC1, beginning season 7.
- 1976 - Part one of The Brain of Morbius was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1976 - Part five of the TV Comic story The Dalek Revenge was first published.
- 1979 - DWM 13 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1981 - Part one of Warriors' Gate was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1983 - Part one of Arc of Infinity was first broadcast on BBC1, beginning season 20.
- 1985 - A Call from the Master was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 2005 - Match of the Day was first published by BBC Books.
- 2006 - The anthology Something Changed was first published by Big Finish Productions.
- 2007 - Part one of the Doctor Who Adventures comic story The Hunters was first published.
- 2007 - The Invasion was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2008 - Part one of the Doctor Who Adventures comic story The Monster Upstairs was first published.
- 2009 - The Eleventh Doctor aired on BBC One.
- 2011 - The Land's End exhibition Doctor Who Up Close closed.
- 2012 - The graphic novel When Worlds Collide was first published by IDW Publishing.
- 2019 - DWMSE 51: The 2019 Yearbook was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2019 - The New Counter-Measures audio story The Hollow King was first released by Big Finish Productions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.