On 3 February, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1966 - The Dalek Party was broadcast on BBC1.
- 1968 - Episode one of The Web of Fear was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1968 - Part one of the TV Comic story Cyber-Mole was first published.
- 1973 - Episode two of Carnival of Monsters was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1973 - Part three of the TV Action comic story Deadly Choice was first published.
- 1979 - Part three of The Armageddon Factor was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1984 - Part four of Frontios was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1993 - DWCC 3 was first published by Marvel Comics.
- 1996 - Episode three of The Ghosts of N-Space was first broadcast on BBC Radio.
- 1998 - Walking to Babylon was first published by Virgin Books.
- 2003 - The Domino Effect was first published by BBC Books.
- 2003 - Resurrection of the Daleks was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2005 - Ghost Light was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2005 - DWM 353 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2010 - Doctor Who DVD Files moved beyond the 2005 revival and began featuring classic-series stories on DVD, beginning with Remembrance of the Daleks.
- 2011 - DWA 203 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2011 - The novels The Good, the Bad and the Alien, System Wipe, Heart of Stone and Death Riders were first published by BBC Books.
- 2011 - The audiobook version of Doctor Who and the War Games was first released by BBC Audio.
- 2013 - Vince Cosmos: Glam Rock Detective was first released by Bafflegab Productions.
- 2022 - The audio anthology The Space Travel Collection and the audiobook version of The Revenge of the Cybermen were released by BBC Audio.
- 2022 - DWM 574 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2022 - The Lone Centurion: Volume Two was first released by Big Finish Productions.