On 3 April, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1964 - "The Screaming Jungle" was recorded at Lime Grove Studios. (INFO: "The Screaming Jungle")
- 1969 - Pre-filming for The War Games took place on Stage 2 of Ealing Studios. (TCH 14)
- 2010 - The Labour Party was represented by the red Drone Dalek and the Conservative by the blue Strategist Dalek in one of the three alternate covers of the Radio Times, promoting the 2010 redesign of the Daleks, known in-universe as the New Dalek Paradigm, which was introduced in Victory of the Daleks.
- 2017 - Rachael Smith posted art to Twitter previewing her next comic story, which wouldn't be printed until late July.
- 2017 - Recording for The Blood Furnace took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.