On 31 March, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1973 - Episode six of Frontier in Space was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1973 - Part five of the TV Action comic story The Glen of Sleeping was first published.
- 1981 - The London exhibition The Doctor Who Experience at Madame Tussaud's was initially closed. However, due to its popularity, it was greatly extended.
- 1993 - DWCC 5 was first published by Marvel Comics.
- 2005 - DWM 355 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2007 - Smith and Jones was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, Meet Martha Jones aired on BBC Three.
- 2007 - The Manchester exhibition Doctor Who Up Close was opened.
- 2011 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Chasing Rainbows was first published.
- 2013 - The Doctors Revisited - The Third Doctor was first broadcast on BBC America, followed by a rebroadcast of the Third Doctor story Spearhead from Space.
- 2016 - DWM 498 was first released by Panini Comics.