The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 31 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1966 - Pre-filming of the gunfight at the O.K. Corral from The Gunfighters concluded on Stage 3 of Ealing Studios. (TCH 7)
- 1969 - Location filming for The War Games continued at High Park Farm. (TCH 14)
- 1971 - Malcolm Hulke was commissioned to write a storyline for The Sea Devils. (INFO: The Sea Devils)
- 2001 - Recording for Dust Breeding and Bloodtide took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2004 - Recording for The Harvest took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2006 - Catherine Tate filmed her first scene as Donna while the season's wrap party was taking place.
- 2007 - Five exclusive previews of Smith and Jones took place at the Cardiff Odeon, Swansea Odeon, Wrexham Odeon, the Aberystwyth Arts Centre and Pwllheli Neuadd Dwyfor, followed by its first television broadcast in the evening.
- 2009 - Recording for The Hollows of Time took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2010 - Matt Smith and Karen Gillan visited Salford and Northampton, concluding a promotional tour for the upcoming series 5 that had begun on 29 March.
- 2013 - The BBC Television Centre, which was frequently used by Doctor Who as a recording studio, was officially closed.
- 2016 - Recording for The Genesis Chamber took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2020 - Recording for Shadow of the Sun and The Enemy of My Enemy were recorded remotely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.