On 31 August, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1966 - Pre-filming for The Tenth Planet began at Stage 3 of Ealing Studios. (TCH 8)
- 1990 - John Nathan-Turner officially resigned as producer of Doctor Who, and the Doctor Who production office at BBC Television Centre was vacated.
- 2004 - Recording for The Next Life took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2005 - Matthew Graham's pitch for a story revolving around either drawings or paintings, which eventually became Fear Her was commissioned, possibly for broadcast in 2006, but more likely at the time for 2007. (DWMSE 14)
- 2010 - Recording for Jago & Litefoot: Series Three took place at The Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.