On 30 November, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1963 - "An Unearthly Child" was re-broadcast on BBC tv, followed by the debut of "The Cave of Skulls".
- 1964 - Part four of the story The Klepton Parasites was first published in the 677th issue of TV Comic.
- 1968 - Episode five of The Invasion was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1968 - Part one of the TV Comic story Jungle of Doom was first published.
- 1974 - Part eight of the TV Comic story Lords of the Ether was first published.
- 1987 - Part two of Dragonfire was first broadcast on BBC 1.
- 1988 - Part two of Silver Nemesis was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1996 - Part seven of the Radio Times comic story Ascendance was first published.
- 2006 - The Completely Unofficial Encyclopedia and About Time 2 were first published by Mad Norwegian Press.
- 2009 - Adventures in Time and Space: The Roleplaying Game was first released by Cubicle Seven.
- 2011 - DWDVDF 76 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2012 - Many Happy Returns was released by Big Finish.
- 2014 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 79 was released online.
- 2016 - The Man Who Wasn't There was first released by Big Finish.
- 2017 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 228 was released online.