The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 30 May, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "The Warriors of Death" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Episode four of Inferno was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Part four of the TV Comic story The Metal Eaters was first published.
- 1985 - The TARDIS Inside Out was first published by Piccadilly Press.
- 2002 - DWM 318 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2003 - Episode five of Shada's webcast adaptation was first released online.
- 2007 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story The Screaming Prison was first published.
- 2009 - The Eight Truths: Part 1 was first released in Big Finish's Eighth Doctor Adventures Series 3.
- 2012 - DWDVDF 89 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2013 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 20 was released online.
- 2013 - DWM 461 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2017 - Falling was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2018 - TCH 80 was first released by Hachette Partworks.
- 2019 - Under ODIN's Eye was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2019 - DWM 539 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2020 - The Secret of Novice Hame was released online.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.