Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 30 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1966 - Pre-filming of the gunfight at the O.K. Corral from The Gunfighters continued at Stage 3 of Ealing Studios. (TCH 7)
- 1969 - Location filming for The War Games continued at Westdean and Church Only Road and Eastbourne Waterboard Road. (TCH 14)
- 2004 - Recording for The Harvest took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2005 - BBC Head of Drama Jane Tranter confirmed that Doctor Who would return for both a Christmas special on 25 December and a second series in 2006. This was the first indication of any Who past series 1. Also announced, contrary to Russell T Davies's plans, was Christopher Eccleston's exit as the Ninth Doctor, which the BBC cited as being because of his wish not to be typecast. After Eccleston denied this reason, they ultimately retracted it on 4 April.
- 2005 - Recording for The Lost Museum took place.
- 2009 - Recording for The Hollows of Time took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2010 - Head writer Steven Moffat revealed on the BBC Radio 4 programme Front Row that his son had supplied the title for Flesh and Stone.
- 2010 - Matt Smith and Karen Gillan visited Inverness and Sunderland as part of a promotional tour for the upcoming series 5 which had started on the 29th.
- 2016 - Recording for The Genesis Chamber took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2020 - Recording for He Kills Me, He Kills Me Not and Echoes of Extinction took place remotely.