On 30 December, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode two of The Enemy of the World was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part one of the TV Comic story The Witches was first published.
- 1972 - Episode one of The Three Doctors was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1972 - Part five of the TV Action comic story Zeron Invasion was first published.
- 1978 - Part two of The Power of Kroll was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Metal-Eaters was reprinted as a Fourth Doctor story.
- 2003 - The Story of Doctor Who was first broadcast. The Introduction was broadcast directly before it to introduce the documentary.
- 2004 - The anthology Short Trips: A Christmas Treasury was first published by Big Finish.
- 2004 - About Time 4 was first published by Mad Norwegian Press.
- 2009 - DWA 147 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2009 - DWDVDF 26 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2010 - DWA 198 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2010 - DWMSE 27 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2015 - TCH 38 was first released by Hachette Partworks.
- 2019 - The Way of the Bry'Hunee and Death on the Waves were first published in Thebes Publishing.