Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 30 August, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - Part one of the TV Comic story Lizardworld was first published.
- 1968 - Part one of the TV Comic story Invasion of the Quarks was first published.
- 1969 - Part four of the TV Comic story The Mark of Terror was first published.
- 1975 - Part one of Terror of the Zygons was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1975 - Part six of the TV Comic story The Emperor's Spy was first published.
- 1980 - Part one of The Leisure Hive was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 2002 - Episode five of Real Time was released online.
- 2006 - Doctor Who Files 9: Martha, 10: Captain Jack, 11: The Cult of Skaro and 12: The TARDIS were first published by BBC Children's Books.
- 2007 - DWA 37 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2009 - Farewell Great Macedon was first published by BBC Books.
- 2012 - Part four of Pond Life was released online.
- 2012 - DWA 284 was first released by Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- 2012 - DWM 451 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2014 - Into the Dalek was first broadcast on BBC One.
- 2016 - The Official Cookbook was published by Harper Design.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.